2011年12月6日星期二

Accept Curls or Obliterate Curls?

    Curls have always had a bad rap, just ask Allure contributor Judith Newman, who recently defended the curly naturally in the age of the eruption of Brazil.
Being a curly girl myself, I know this is not the easiest to tame the texture-check my complete shower moisturizing conditioners and anti-frizz masks if you want proof. However, I think the loops can look beautiful. So why do straight hair bouncy and soft waves always seem to triumph? I recently received a cup with a top stylist in New York City, and what did he do to my hair? He forced my curls straight pin submission, armed with a Mason Pearson hair brush and an industrial hairdryer. We are not necessarily the most beloved and texture coveted think there any shampoo or hair commercial you've seen recently where the linear model naked "shakes his head, and a curtain of hair shiny swooshes reflectors light behind it. Let me repeat the sound effect: It's swoosh, not boing, "says Newman.But I came to accept my lack of swoosh. In high school, I flat iron the life out of my hair every day, leaving dull and damaged. I returned to my naturally curly texture pure laziness in college, and after seeing the level of trust with curly hair was Sarah Jessica Parker in Sex and the City, I really never looked back. 

没有评论:

发表评论